Company: Avromed Company CJSC
Position title: Tax Accountant
We are Avromed! We are the largest importer of the world’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in Azerbaijan. The aim of the company is to provide the whole population and the healthcare institutions of Azerbaijan with the essential high-quality pharmaceuticals. Achieving consistently the title of the great place to work, this is not just a job – we offer you the journey of professional challenges and growth, self-discovery and exceptional career!
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES:
• Preparing tax statements at required intervals
• Liaising with the Azerbaijan Tax Office and other regulatory bodies when required
• Regularly reviewing systems and making updates and improvements where necessary
• Identifying areas where business can reduce tax, make claims and increase profit
• Possessing strong knowledge of tax law and statutory regulations
• Prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain a company’s tax database
• Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
• Make sure that company comply with state and local tax regulations
• Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
• Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
• Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
• Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
• High education in Accounting or relevant field;
• Experience in wholesale or retail businesses is an advantage;
• A minimum of 4 years experience as a tax accountant or similar role;
• In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes;
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills;
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
• Professional experience working with confidential and sensitive information;
• Experience managing business paperwork and accounting for a large company;
• Knowledge of state tax form processes and how to accurately properly prepare forms for each;
• Professional understanding of the best accounting strategies and advanced mathematical skills;
• Skilled using tax preparation software and experience in troubleshooting common tax program challenges;
• Fluent in Azerbaijani language, English and Russian;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send your CV to email@example.com e-mail address mentioning “Tax Accountant” in the subject line. Deadline: 29th of October 2021.
Bizi Facebook-da izləyin: INdexAzerbaijan