Son tarix 14 dek 2022 – [email protected]
Procurement Manager is responsible for sourcing products and services for company. Procurement Manager creates the buying strategy for Pasha Malls, that considers the company budget and necessary supplies.
- To define the procurement strategy and policy for Pasha Malls: Communicating with company’s management to harmonise with the strategic objectives, monitoring the company’s economic situation, gathering information about the needs of various departments.
- To manage the procurement department: Optimising its organisation, recruiting new talent, motivating, and training his/her team.
- To participate in negotiations: Assisting the team on complex or strategic cases, complying with framework agreements.
- To manage procurement projects: Implementing the necessary processes and tools.
- To monitor suppliers and procurement performance, defining key performance indicators, monitoring all costs and the procurement budget, regularly compiling reports.
- Carrying out complete contract cycle, including the issuance of tenders, making bidders list, commercial evaluation, drafting contract, and contract issuance.
- Confirming acceptability of the suppliers’ invoices.
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries.
- Ensure timely delivery of all orders.
- Handling urgent customer requests immediately.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors.
- Communicating with Mall Managers regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production.
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement.
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages.
- Supervising a purchasing team and delegating tasks across department when necessary.
- Initiation of the projects of enhancing the purchasing processes in the back-office system according to the business demands;
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Technical, Engineering, Finance,Economics, or any other-related studies.
- Minimum 3 years of working as a Procurement Manager and overall, 6 years of experience in procurement
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels and influence others to achieve results
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- CIPS certificate is plus
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Azerbaijani and English (min. Upper Intermediate).
- Experience in consolidated tenders (identification of scope consolidation opportunity, scope consolidation and delivery date coordination with stakeholders and consolidated tender execution)
- Experience in supplier performance management and customer management
- Experience in supplier selection (pre-qualification), service execution performance analysing, suppliers’ development
- Proven negotiation, conflict resolution, and management skills
- Show proven results-oriented skills working under pressure
- Ability to quickly build strong rapport and relationships with internal process partners and suppliers
- Striving for high customer satisfaction work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume up to December 13, 6:00 PM.